Special Needs Alliance
The Special Needs Alliance, or SNA, is an invitation-only network of America’s leading Disability and Public Benefits lawyers. SNA member lawyers work to secure Medicaid and other public benefits for disabled individuals of all ages. We help plan for the future care and financial security of children with special needs and anyone who has become permanently disabled as the result of personal injury or medical malpractice by tailoring estate plans that protect and maximize life savings. Our national scope also ensures you will work with an SNA lawyer who is well versed in the specific laws and public benefits eligibility requirements in your state.
The mission of the SNA is to help enhance the quality of life for people with disabilities by coordinating private resources with public benefit programs.
SNA services and assistance include:
- Determining availability of state and federal benefits
- Protecting public benefits eligibility
- Drafting Special Needs Trusts
- Drafting Special Needs Wills
- Estate Planning, including Drafting Living Trusts and Power of Attorney documents
- Obtaining Guardianship
- Assisting with Personal Injury/Medical Malpractice Settlements
- Preparing Trust Accountings
Ultimately, SNA lawyers use their Disability and Public Benefits Law resources and expertise to secure the best possible quality of life – and peace of mind – for disabled individuals and their families.
SNA lawyers use their Disability and Public Benefits Law resources and expertise to
secure the best possible quality of life – and peace of mind – for disabled individuals and
To view “The Voice” archives click here