The mission of the SNA is to help enhance the quality of life for people with disabilities by coordinating private resources with public benefit programs.
SNA services and assistance include:
- Determining availability of state and federal benefits
- Protecting public benefits eligibility
- Drafting Special Needs Trusts
- Drafting Special Needs Wills
- Estate Planning, including Drafting Living Trusts and Power of Attorney documents
- Obtaining Guardianship
- Assisting with Personal Injury/Medical Malpractice Settlements
- Preparing Trust Accountings
Ultimately, SNA lawyers use their Disability and Public Benefits Law resources and expertise to secure the best possible quality of life – and peace of mind – for disabled individuals and their families.
Subscribe to the Special Needs Alliance e-newsletter “The Voice” by completing the following form.
To view “The Voice” archives click here